We provide a high quality, personalised service in the following areas.
In choosing a provider of certification services, prospective clients should always take the following into consideration. Does the provider:
maintain suitable references and a solid track record?
have a working knowledge of your industry and business?
- understand clearly your organisation’s goals and objectives
- understand clearly the scope of work that is required?
- have systems in place to effectively control the work?
- have systems in place to manage the information you provide?
- have systems in place to control and verify the outputs of the work?
- provide “value-for-money” services?
And above all, does the provider truly have your best interests at heart?
Equal Assurance maintains the systems and delivery infrastructure necessary to ensure our partners, practices and people can answer “yes” to all of the above considerations. We invite you to query any of our people in order to gain the confidence in their capability to provide the required assurance services.
Existing and prospective clients should note that partners of Equal Assurance do not provide management system consultancy services. To undertake such activities would compromise compliance with relevant accreditation body, and the general principles of ISO 17021. Should such services be required, clients are advised to make such arrangements independent of arrangements with Equal Assurance.